Wednesday 2 December 2015

the mysteries prank by kaley and caitlyn part 1


    by Kaley and Caitlyn

Bang bang bang. “ james where are you” I yell I turn around and almost on cue James appears out of nowhere walking almost Zombie like with a knife stick out of his back. Suddenly a knife come swirling through the air and stabs into his arm and then another and another. Then he drops dead drowning in a pool of his own blood. “James” I scream “are you alright.” There was  no reply until I start crying my best friend is dead. “Ha,ha,ha,ha” I hear someone laugh and then another and another until at least 5 people were laughing.They all came out of the dark in a large (but at the same time small ) mob.OMG I thought it was me gone too .Until James got up and started laughing too  he said “omg you are so gullible it was just a prank”

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kaley,
    It's me Alaskah at Hay Park School.
    I really like this descriptive writing, it has inspired me a lot. This writing is much better than my boring writing. Even though it's about James getting killed, the writing was more understanding. How did you come up with this prank? Keep up the fantastic work!

    From,
    Alaskah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi kaley,
    Its me Jaime
    This was funny to read

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific!
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific!
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks

Kaley