Friday 29 May 2015

   Maisie and Mias
            big
       Adventure
       
One day a little girl called Maisie wanted to go on an adventure.So she thought to herself “who should I go with’’I know Mia so she went to ask.Nock nock nock went Maisie “who is it’’ said Mia still half asleep in bed. “Its me Maisie’’ “oh what do you want’’ “to go on an adventure with you’’. “But i’m busy’’ “please’’ “fine but only if you promise not to annoy me’’. “Ok’’ said Maisie in her usual cheerful voice. “Were are we going’’ “how about the woods’’ “ok’’ said Mia.And so they set off on their adventure.When they got there Maisie climbed a tree and said “hey Mia you should come up here I made a camp for us’’ “NO! I dont want to’’ “ok’’ said Maisie just before she started to cry “I will just go home then’’ “fine’’ said Mia “go home’’and that’s just what maisie did.When she got home she wasn’t sad anymore because she remembered about all of wonderful friends she has and tried  not to think about the horrible day she just had ever again.


The end by kaley.

       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific!
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific!
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks

Kaley